Sunday, November 16, 2008

It’s a start!

This web log is a small step which figures in a large decision made by myself to utilize the ever-miraculous World Wide Web. I harbor no secret fancy of emerging as an opinion influencer due to this exercise (But who knows?) From this moment, however, I vow to pen my every musing in order to improve the quality of my writing.

As I write this the illegible devanagiri scrawls in the margins taunt my peripheral vision. My attention is ultimately drawn back on this message which will be transmuted from ink in my torn ninth grade Hindi notebook to electronic text. Somehow I've never felt comfortable hunching over the sickly glow of the computer monitor

No.its the refuge of oldfashioned pen &paper I’ve been seeking. At least in this process spares me the amputation McLuhan spoke of.

No comments: